- How did you starter you career? What prompted you to become a singer?
My love for music started at ten years old, relatively late. I started, believe if you want, singing sertanejo music, and at 15 years and at 15 years started to study sing lyric with a particular teacher, but at the same time had passion for rock! ( Oh If I had know Tarja this time!) . As soon as I started to sing lyric, I participated of a lyric competition in Belo Horizonte and I won the first place! But as I also liked of rock, sang in bands covers and my party of 15 years was the I with some friends rock song! Quite different of the other girls at 15 years at my time hehe! ( ( Listen the audio files from that time what I put here) and at 18 years I had my own cover band of Janis Joplin! At 18 years too I listened for the first time the voice of Maria Callas and I feel in love for lyric song! I'd like to spend hours listening as Arias and getting singing and admiring her voice. My mother also was and be my biggest supportive so I owe her a lot of the fact that people know I'm a singer.
- Do you do other activity in addition to singing?
My profession in which I graduated from the University of Helsinki is English Philology, what in Brazil is known as letters. I give English classes since at 12 years and, of course I learned English through the music! On Finland, I give class for 14 years on my own small business (www.4kids.fi) so my life is very busy! ;-)
- What took you move for Finland? Was hard to learn Finnish?
In 1999, I was studying for one year in The United States and I met a Finnish. We fell in love and the rest is tale! On May at 2000,I moved permanent for here. Yes, the Finnish is considered the second most difficult language to learn at world, after of Mandarin. Despite being a letters student and devote myself enough, I only started to understand something after three years!
- What do you miss from Brazil?
- How do you met Tarja Turunen? What do you most admire on she?
- How came the idea for participate of the Voice of Finland?
- Why do you choosed “Ave Maria” for your first performance?
- How do you felt when you went for your performance? The fact of being in another country made you nervous?
- When you went approved by Tarja, what passed in your head?
Much exciment! They had to edit my crying, because I cried a lot on the arms of Tarja! :-D I dreamed so much with this moment and saw happening was unbelievable!
- How do you felt to be the only Brazilian on a Finnish program? After your appearance, a lot of Brazilians that watched the program passed to twist and support you. How much this is important for you?
It is the proudest moment for me, especially because I love Brazil and the Brazilian community here is very affectionate and people really gives great strength. I was very surprised and happy that many Brazilians who live in Brazil are also giving me support. It's an honor to be representing our country, and the Finns are fans of Brazil :)
- Exist someone Singer that you have desire to record a music or CD together?
Cliché, cliché, cliché, but of course with Tarja! And in lyric, Andrea Bocceli and be able to sing accompanied by the Orchestra of André Rieu.
- To finish, would you like to send some message for the people that passed to accompany and twist for your victory on the program?
I want to say thank you all, for affection and support of all and stay tuned, because come soon beautiful videos ;-) A big hug for all!!! <3
Winter Storm Rio de Janeiro Team.